Smarter Landing Pages
Landing pages are single-purpose web forms that have a single call to action (CTA). For example, a “join our mailing list” form. iService Smart Forms make it easy to deploy landing pages quickly that are supported by the full power of your iService customer interaction solution.
Let’s take a deep dive into how you can make this work for your business.
Start with strategy
Great digital marketing strategies require deep knowledge of your customer. The more your customers share with you about their needs, the better you can interact with them.
This all starts with good planning and a definition of the attributes that describe your customer. iService supports custom contact types based on text, dates, date and time, numbers, integers, and lists.
Gather important dates, like anniversaries or deadlines. Define customer product preferences in selectable lists. Then, use landing pages to capture all the information you’ll need when personalizing future marketing campaigns.
iService can leverage all of this information to help you target future mailings, follow up campaigns, and other types of interactions.
Once you have a solid plan, configuring iService to support your strategy is simple.
- Create your picklists and contact properties – make lists for lines of business, geographic locations, types of service, and other details you need to provide highly targeted communications. Create contact properties to store all the required data.
- Create mailing lists – Define the topics that will interest your prospects and customers. Offer a rewards program that emails coupons, provide research or industry ne on hot topics, or anything that captures the interest of your customers.
- Write messages and assemble nurture marketing campaigns – Good content will make or break your messaging campaign. Spend time writing good mass mailing messages, use good HTML designs, and reinforce your brand. Think through the types of nurture marketing messages that add value, like onboarding messages for new customers or vendors.
Design your workflow
Your iService landing page can perform any action supported by iService. Design the steps of your workflow, including triggered actions that might occur after the form is submitted. For example, new tickets can generate automated notifications to the customer that submits your form.
Some common actions used in landing pages include:
- Update contact properties – Update product preferences or contact information for follow up.
- Add to mailing lists – Subscribe the customer to a mailing list.
- Begin nurture marketing campaign – Subscribe the customer to a series of messages that occur on a predefined schedule.
- Create a follow up ticket – Generate and queue tickets as follow up actions for your team. Or, use the ticket to generate an email notification to the customer.
Build your form
iService forms are HTML documents that can be designed to support your specific workflow. Your team has full access to the forms builder tools and can maintain them directly. This is a major advantage for some organizations that have trouble getting content onto their corporate website quickly.
Test and deploy
Test your form by submitting test data and verifying everything is working correctly. When it’s ready, promote it with your customers and prospects. Use existing mailing lists, footers in your email responses, social media campaigns, and even word of mouth.